[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Diet for Teddy

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue May 22 22:39:32 EDT 2007

Hi Mary, mmmm i too wouldn't personally put him on a diet just from my
own experience with our Sully.  Our vet didn't tell us to put him on a
diet but another person (nobody that anybody knows) and i stupidly
listened, i still wonder if i'd not made him loose a little bit of
weight whether it might have helped him when he was sooo ill.  I will
never know.
I'd get a second opinion, if Teddy is eating, pooping, drinking and
being a happy little chappy i wouldn't fiddle with his weight.
There's many more people on here that will help you out i'm sure as
they're very experienced with piggies...... this is just my opionion.
LOL what a smoocher giving the vets a kiss, ahhhh boars they're gorgeous
:o)

Glynis and Duke (in mem Sully)