[Gpdd] Virtual:Beauty Contest

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Tue May 22 23:11:47 EDT 2007

My goodness.  I just read the post about a beauty contest and it made me think.  I hope there will be a first prize for every Piggie who attends.

  The Lady Bug is a short haired American rather than one of the long or fluffy haired variety.  Since I suspect the long-haired variety would probably win, the Bug would be crushed.  It has never occured to her that she may not be the most beautiful creature in the Universe.  After all, she's been told that she is several times a day by her devoted slave for the last 5 years!  It would come as quite a shock if someone told her she wasn't the end all.

  Perhaps each Piggy slave should send or bring a beautiful 1st place blue ribbon for each of their Masters.  I think that would ensure there would be no hard feelings.  As I said, just a though.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug