[Gpdd] Virtual:Wheeee!

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Wed May 23 00:33:08 EDT 2007

Hi,
     Charlie and I came to Lake E. a few days ago but everyone seems more
organized than we are. Not to mention better informed but that's our own fault.
      We have been having fun teaching some of the other piggies how to play
baseball (so we can have 2 teams) but the guys keep wanting to eat their
carrot stick bats and grape baseballs.
     I haven't found Diamond yet: she is here isn't she? and isn't Yaya
(Charlie's romantic interest    :)   ) also here?
     I guess we've been too busy practicing sliding into bases and trying to
teach the other guys and girls that "stealing" a base doesn't mean you eat
it!!

Chester, Jolly Rodent     (I think my name should be "Goliath" not Chester.
You should see me after all this training!!   A pig to be reckoned with.) Is
there anyone besides me registered for Sumo wresling?