[Gpdd] Silly : Pig Air

Carly Austin candi191999 at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 00:20:58 EDT 2007

I am not sure if my piggies are signed up for Pig Air.
 Please pick us up at the Winona Municipal Air Port!
THere will be 7 of us, (that is including my cats,
they wanted to be cheerleaders!)

Also, Aeva's procedure went ok.  She could not have
the cyst removed as there was too much blood supply,
she the doc opted to drain it.  She is not wanting to
eat much or drink much now, that worries me a bit. But
for now she will just have to have it drained every so
offten.  Thanks for your thaughts, keep them up so she
pulls through this tough time!
Carly and the FOur little pigs, Aeva Emma Liam and
Froders

And the one eyed cat Kiya, and the three legged cat Zoiee!