[Gpdd] Gpdd] Virtual PO's

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 09:45:29 EDT 2007

Heather,
  Thank you for posting my request of the LAPS web site,
  My slave has this silly idea that wheek should post pigtures of
  members, (past and present) on the web site.
  Jimmy Jr. LAPS President

Heather Eickmeyer <eickmeha at mail.saturnfans.com> wrote:
  Mr. President,

Your announcement has been posted on the LAPS blog (http://cavies-laps.blogspot.com/). Great idea boss! After the month is passed, would you like a mini bio posted as an announcement for your appointment as President?

Your Secretary,
Hamlet

Birdie

       Choose the right car based on your needs.  Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car Finder tool.http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48518/*http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/;_ylc=X3oDMTE3NWsyMDd2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDY2FyLWZpbmRlcg-- hot CTA = Yahoo! Autos new Car Finder tool