[Gpdd] Virtual: PigAir

Dee and Joe joedee1986 at verizon.net
Wed May 23 10:55:05 EDT 2007

Hi all,

PigAir is ready to start picking up travelers to the PO.

The plane is well stocked with tasty treats.  There is a special cabin for
the sows with beautiful dresses and make-up for them to try.  We have very
handsome stewardboars to wait on them.

The boars have a cabin just for them, too.  A full supply of carrot wine is
on board.  We have the most beautiful stewardsows to take care of them, (and
keep them in line, don't worry slaves).

There are areas for the slaves to relax and enjoy an inflight movie, massage
and spa.

Other animals may choose the cabin of their choice, fully supplied with
treats, games and attendents.

Pumpkin and Peaches are without dates for the festivities.  Any sow/boar
interested?  Pumpkin is a savy, but gentleboar.  He will be performing the
Rumblestrut Blues at the PO.

Peaches is a small, sweet sow.  A little shy, this would be her first date.

Dee and the Patriot Piggs missing Juliet
www.sunnyday1.blinkz.com