[Gpdd] VIrtual PO Beauty contest

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 10:34:41 EDT 2007

Thank you for the reassurance Birdie.  It wasn't just The Lady Bug I was concerned about though.  I wouldn't want to see any of our fur babies devastated or hurt because someone didn't think they were the most beautiful, handsome or whatever.  I'm sure the Piggies will have their own opinions though as I know there will be colossal egos present and that includes the Bug!  I don't call her "Her Majesty" for nothing, but at least any negative remarks won't come from a slave.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug (who is finishing up her packing and we'll be leaving tonight)