[Gpdd] MISC Condolences for Oreo

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Wed May 23 14:42:17 EDT 2007

Grace,

So very sorry to read about the loss of Oreo. You did everything possible for her but it was not to be. I understand how weepy you are. Just reading your post reminded me of my own lovely Oreo, a sweet-natured boar, waiting at the Bridge and I am weepy too.

I'm pleased that you are thinking of adopting two little sisters, who are sure to bring you comfort. Maybe Pork Chop will bond with them.

Oreo will be remembered by all the LAPS piggies and perhaps there could be a few words said at the Pig Olympics.

Love to Pork Chop.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.