[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL]<Pig Olympigs Program; Sunday>

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 19:54:51 EDT 2007

Hi Janneke.  The Lady Bug was very upset with me when she found out I forgot to enter her in the corn husk eating contest.  She just knows she can beat everyone on the planet when it comes to eating them.

  She also wanted me to ask if she could have her own catagory-fastest and most raspberry and strawberry leaves eaten.  She doesn't like the fruit, just the leaves (which is nice for the slave!).

  Thank you.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug