[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL]<Post from yaya>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Thu May 24 08:59:47 EDT 2007

I'm sorry if i post a similar message twice, but i think i might have erased
the earlier version before sending it, so to be sure, i'm sending this one.

Hi Slaves!
It's me yaya! As promised, i'm sending you an update on how we're doing. I
am doing very well. It took me a while to find charlie (you know,
cheerleading practice and shopping with the piggiefriends and suus and
dunya) but then it dawned on me. Just follow Jan! He has had a lot of
baseballpractice with the jolly rodents and the others. Oh my, Charlie is
sooo nice, and handsome, and manly and broad shouldered and he has really
tasty hair (sorry alge). You should see him sumowrestling wow...that sure
makes my ears go red ;-).
Poor charlie and chester are having a pawfull with Jan. Jan is quite good at
hitting the grape with the carrotbat (thanks to my charlie *blush*) but then
the trouble starts. He tries to swing his carrotbat towards the ladies
piggiefriend. You know that Jan always tries to feed his girls, well, he has
taken it up a knotch. After throwing the bat he starts doing what he calls
the * cough* 'sexy rumblestrut-run'. Which means that he is rumblestrutting
really fast towards first base. With really fast i mean that the purring
becomes quite high (sort of cricketsound) and that his behind wiggles really
fast. this however does not do much for his overall speed. It is a good
thing that he distracts daisy gingerbread and mayflower with the carrotbat
because that walk is not good for his mojo (especially since he is doing so
well, socializing with and learning from manly boars like the jolly rodents
and their friends)
Suus is having the time of her life, she is racing around with dunya and the
other thunderbears.(why can't we live with dunya? or dunya with us? we like
her so much! ). She is also practicing the extreme sports but i don't think
i'll tell you just yet, you would be too worried.
Ow good news btw. I gained a lot of wheight recently, i went from slightly
more than 900 grams (1.9 lbs) to 1250 grams (2.7 lbs). Charlie is an expert
on eating, being a LAPS pig, and i'm really enjoying dining with him etc.
That american timothy hay is great!
Lots of love!
Yaya (and suus jan and dunya, and auntie lotje and guiny ought to be
arriving anytime soon now)