[Gpdd] MISC: Keeping a piggie cool in a car

Shauna Osteen shauna1313 at gmail.com
Thu May 24 09:10:40 EDT 2007

Hi Everyone,
Quentin has a vet appointment tomorrow. Of course it is going to be our
first really hot day here in Maine and my car has no air conditioner. I was
wondering if anyone has any tips for keeping Quentin cool in the car. I was
thinking of throwing some ice packs in a cooler to put under his carrier.
The car ride is about 20 minutes and I don't want him to get over heated. He
has another bacterial infection in his nose (I am guessing, of course) which
he seems to get about every 6 to 8 months because of his allergies.

My thoughts are going out to all those slaves who have recently lost their
babies. Losing a pet is really one of the most heartbreaking things to deal
with. I really do wish they could stay with us a little longer. Healing
wishes to all the sick piggies out there.

~Shauna, Proud Piggie Parent to Quentin and Miss Zeussy, as well as Momo
waiting at the Bridge