[Gpdd] MISC: Keeping a piggie cool in a car

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Thu May 24 10:07:37 EDT 2007

Hi Shauna.  For such a short ride I would think the ice packs would work just fine.  Keep the windows open so there is an air flow over Quentin while you're moving.  Try and keep him on the side of the car with the least amount of sun coming through the windows.

  I've used this method while driving to LA (500 miles) in the Spring and Fall when it's not real hot and the Bug has been fine.

  Good luck to little Quentin.  We hope everything turns out well.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug