[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Tom

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu May 24 14:25:39 EDT 2007

Donna, Huck, Thatcher, Big Jim, Becky, and Aunt Polly, we had so hoped that Tom would get well, and we were so very sorry to hear of his passing.    You gave him such excellent care, and it is a tribute to that care that he pulled through his gut stasis and then gained back seven ounces after the vet discovered and trimmed his overgrown molars.  It is so touching that he never complained and that he enjoyed the one-on-one attention he received; obviously he knew how lucky he was to be such a beloved member of your family.  Sunshine and Tumbleweed were also part of that Maryland rescue, so they are especially sad to hear the news about Tom.  We are so glad that you rescued him and that he had three happy years with you.  Please accept our belated condolences.  (P.S.  Wasn't Tom one of the piggie heroes -- along with Huck -- who alerted you to the possible fire in your home?)

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday