[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Juliet

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu May 24 16:24:18 EDT 2007

Dee, Joe, Pumpkin, and Peaches, we send our belated condolences on
Juliet's passing.  We were rooting for her to get well, and we are so
very sorry that she made her final journey to the Bridge.  It can be so
difficult when a piggie has teeth problems, but please know that you did
all your best to get her well.  We have no doubt that Juliet understood
how much she was loved.  She was so lucky to be able to spend almost
three years with you, and of course she enjoyed every day.  As you know,
she reminded us of our Bridge piggie, Buttercup, and our favorite photo
of her was the one of her peering out from her basket.  She had a
wonderful home, and her face in that photo shows that she was indeed "at
home."

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday