[Gpdd] [Virtual] Pigolympigs - Lady Guiny

Kirsten McKnight kirsten.mcknight at gmail.com
Thu May 24 22:17:51 EDT 2007

Wheeks to you Lady Guiny,

whee want to be sure that all six of us GPs and our accompanying cheering
section will be picked up by PigAir at the Hamilton Airport in time for the
games. Our slave is a little forgetful about details so whee thought whee
best follow up ourselves.
Whee will be there at 6 am with all luggage and treats etc.

L'il Miz Moppit wants all the sows to know she is bringing her extensive
collection of nail polishes in a myriad of colours and would be happy to
consult with all sows (and any adventurous boars) that would like a
pig-acure.  She also wanted to reassure Ladybug that the beauty contest was
a given that all sows would have gold medals and blue ribbons (red in Canada
eh?) She would also like to participate in the Cilantro tug and wonders if
there is a picking the select morsels out of the communal bowl game as she
loves that.

Winkle would like to partake in the sumo wrestling and the rumblestrutting
contest.

Licorice would like to participate in the cilantro tug, rumblestrutting and
cuddle warts games.

Smoke wants to be part of the rumblestrutting too and he figures he might as
well try his hand at the cilantro tug as well. Also hiding in tubes is
another game he figures he should be enrolled in.

Squeeks wants to be part of any kissing games and wheeking games and
cuddlewarts games too. She also has a great collection of eyeliners to add
to the beauty parade.

Tribble is still feeling anxious and skittish nevertheless has submitted her
opinion that she wants to be part of the pigloo tossing contest and the
running and hiding contest and the screaming I mean wheeking the loudest
contests.

And I, Snipset, empress dwarf hamster will be coming along as a chaperone
and cheering section. The bunnies Bunka and Jessica will be coming as well
and the ratsos Socrates and Sophocles will be flying in their private
ratcorde jet with Sylvester the cat (in chains in case he gets any funny
ideas while in the air) (BTW, are there any nipping games? I'm really good
at biting fingers!)

Whee also tried to go to your slave's website but kept getting a blank
screen with 404 on it? What does that mean?? Wheeks of frustration!!!!

Whee are anticipating the weekend with great excitement and are looking
forward to meeting everyone
Snipset on behalf of the Critter Crew (remembering Widget, Chervil the rat,
Tipple Scritch the hamster and Thistle the cat who have crossed over the
rainbow bridge)