[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL] Security Escort

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Fri May 25 00:58:33 EDT 2007

Duke, The Lady Bug and I are in So. Calif. tonight.  Tomorrow we will continue the journey to Lake Elisnor.  We are in a red car with her majesty's traveling cage in the back seat.  She is so looking forward to "seeing" you tomorrow.  There must be a central meeting place somewhere?  Perhaps we'll just go to the events table and leave our location.

  The Lady Bug has no intention of "ruling" you at all while you're together.  Sometimes she can actually be quite shy and knows she'll be dependent on your eyes while you're together.

  We've made a small cane she can carry to further fool any wrong doers while she's on security patrol.  She's started to look forward to her duties.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug