[Gpdd] Misc: Thank You!!

Shauna Osteen shauna1313 at gmail.com
Fri May 25 08:35:08 EDT 2007

Wow, thanks everyone for the great advice for the hot car ride today. I am
not looking forward to it! I have ice packs and bottles frozen and ready to
go. I have some sliced cucumber for him as well. Now we just need a good vet
visit since I am not so worried about the car ride! Carole, thanks for
posting the cooling tips from Vera as well. We bought an air conditioner
last summer just for the guinea pigs. They are soooooo spoiled!! Thanks
again everyone who gave me some great tips! I hope every piggie and slave
has a great Memorial Day weekend!!

~Shauna, Proud Piggie Parent of Quentin and Miss Zeussy, as well as Momo
waiting at the Bridge