[Gpdd] Silly Pigolympics

Elizabeth E.Loiselle biffyl at comcast.net
Fri May 25 14:20:16 EDT 2007

Well, my herd left last evening for the games. TeBear almost backed out. He is timid and a homebody. Can't wait until Monday when they are back home. The house is very quiet without them. This is the first time any of them have been gone. I am sure they are fine, but of course I am worried about them, I am sure Patch will keep an eye on everyone.She is excited about being the Dorm Mom. I hope someone can keep a good eye on Wooly and Mouse. They are my most adventurous and are likly to run off by themselves to "explore" I am pretty sure Pebbles and Mocha will behave themselves. I hope I hear from them soon. If any pigger or slave sees them please let me kmow.
Elizabeth L.