[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: Carmen and Shakira report in

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Fri May 25 17:01:27 EDT 2007

Hi Mommy!

Wheek had a nice flight on PigAir and are settling into the camp here at Lake Elsinore.  You never saw so many cute piggies and other attendant creatures.  Everyone seems to be enjoying themselves thoroughly, and the best part is that there is snackage available 24/7, unlike SOME places we've been, hint, hint.

Shakira and I are practicing our lettuce ribbon dance for presentation.  It's very challenging, as the lettuce ribbons keep vanishing.  I don't know what happens to them.  It's a good thing that you sent an extra large basket.  Also, some pigs have shown interest in joining us.

Wheek have also been helping to set up the makeup tables and dressing area for the beauty contest.  There are LOTS of gorgeous lady pigs trying on the lovely formal gowns that were so generously provided.  Wheek are having lots of fun!

There are also MANY handsome and manly boars, especially two named Jan and Charlie.  Wheek have never seen such good looking guys, but wheek remembered what you said and are minding our manners.

Everyone seems to be having too much fun to cause any trouble.  It's a lovely scene, and I think Lady Bug and her security team should have an easy time of it.  Maybe they can relax a little and go take in some fun!

--
Wheeks,

Rayna, Carmen and teenager Shakira
Taffy, Sundae and Tosca in mem