[Gpdd] Virtual: Pigolympics- Wolfi & Burkle

Jenni mydogpirate at cfl.rr.com
Sat May 26 08:50:12 EDT 2007

Wheek Ya'll!!  I'm very behind on getting in on the pigolympics, but plan on catching up on reading digests tonight after work.
First of all, I would like to see if Wolfi & Burkle can get in on a "Rumblestrut Blues" jam- they are the late, great Beethoven's nephews.
Second,  my 2 dogs, Kasie and Pirate, would be honored to be litter-carriers for Alge's piggys Charlie and Chester.
I'm sure there are lot's of details and further events to take care of- I will be following up on...
                        Wheeks for now!!  Jenni & Wolfi & Burkle