[Gpdd] VIRTUALPiggy Porcelain

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sat May 26 08:05:12 EDT 2007

Good to hear from you again Kay!

I'm sorry to hear that your piggies have been in the wars but I'm glad that they have recovered in time to pigticipate in these prestigious Olympigs. Yes, I remember Emergency Ward 10 and I know what it is like when several piggies are all poorly at the same time. Utter chaos and nothing gets done except piggy care.

I hope that you manage to get a new modem in time for you to read about your piggies' adventures in California. My Piggyfriends have been having a wonderful time and look forward to meeting your team.

Not long to go now,

Best wishes and may the best team win.......but with prizes for all.

Penny.