[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: RIP Dear Bing & Frankie

Mary Fran McCluskey faststats at faststatschecks.com
Sat May 26 14:39:33 EDT 2007

Dear Bonnie,
Wheee  know we may speak for all our guinea pig friends on the Guinea Pig Daily Digest in  writing of our communal sense of loss on your dear pigs' deaths.
Whee are currently celebrating International Guinea Pig Wheekend with the PigOlympic Games in Lake Elsinore CA. In honor of this sad passing wheee have added a screening of Bing's timeless films to be held on the beach at sundown Sunday night. Piggies and their slaves are invited to bring blankets and carrotbeer. Buffet to be provided. Showings of the films will be continuous, and followed by a bonfire and fireworks.
Wheee are grateful that such a wonderful collection of GP film oeuvre exists for us to remember them by. They will be missed.
--Little Bear (ThunderBears running team Captain)
--California Cookie
and hundreds of PigOlympic athletes and guests
(this is a virtual event)