[Gpdd] <Virtual> Pig Olymipcs

Chrissy mrszumm at yahoo.com
Sat May 26 12:32:33 EDT 2007

Hello fellow digesters,
I am normally just a lurker, but I had to let everyone know that I woke up this morning and found a note left my two piggies, Cayenne and Sugar. It read:

"Wheek Wheek Mommy,

Whee have decided to hitch a ride to the airport in Kansas City and stow away on pigair. Whee hope your not mad at us, but whee really wanted to be at the pig olympics. Whee needed this vacation and Whee really wanted to meet all these other piggies that you tell us about all the time. Whee are not sure what whee will pigticipate in, but whee are sure that whee will have the time of our lives. Whee will call you when whee get there.

Wheek,
Cayenne and Sugar"

So... as you can see, my masters decided all on their own that they must become involved.  So I guess the slaves and piggies that are there will see my two girls shortly.

-Chrissy
http://www.derekneibarger.com/cayenne__sugar.htm