[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: sympathy to Joan for MeiMei

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Sat May 26 22:55:43 EDT 2007

Thank you very much Kathy for your concern but I didn't mean to create a false impression.  Meimei was not mine.  I was just letting the folks who read Guinealynx and their Cavy Chronicals what had happend.  We have many cross posters on various forums.  Meimei, Bing and his brother Frank all died on the same night.  Bing and Frank within 2 1/2 hours of each other.  It was a sad day in the Guinea Pig world.

  My Mistress is The Lady Bug and she is going strong.  : )

  Joan