[Gpdd] MISC: Pignic

Dee and Joe joedee1986 at verizon.net
Sun May 27 13:30:07 EDT 2007

Just a reminder the Boston area Pignic is Sunday, June 3rd.  For details go to www.cavymadness.com scroll down to Community and click on Pignic Central.

Joe and I plan to be there with Pumpkin and Peaches.

I received an email from Peaches.  She is having a wonderful time with Chester and Diamond.  Those two are really smitten with each other.  Peaches said she is having fun with the other cheerleaders.  She hasn't seen much of Pumpkin.  He is hanging out with the Rumblestrutin' boars charming the sows. Peaches also said the shopping area has so many things to buy she has almost maxed out her Egg card!  She asked me what size T shirt I wear so I hope I am getting a PO shirt.  I can wear it to the Pignic!

Dee
www.sunnyday1.blinkz.com