[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Lilly

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun May 27 13:46:32 EDT 2007

Jen and Paully, please accept our condolences on Lilly's passing due to
respiratory failure.  We are so very sorry that she didn't quite make
her fifth birthday, but please know that you made her years happy ones.
We hope you will find comfort in knowing that you gave her excellent
care in helping her fight off the infection for almost a year.  Lilly
was lucky to be so loved, and we are glad that you were able to cuddle
her and talk with her in her final hours.  You are so right that it
never gets easier to lose one of these special beings.

You asked about Paully's being alone now.  We'd suggest that you
consider getting a friend for her.  Some rescues will let you take your
piggie to meet new potential buddies to see if the two will get along.
Best wishes to Paully and do let us know if you adopt a new friend.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday