[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Tigger

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun May 27 15:21:26 EDT 2007

Mary, we are so sorry that you have had troubles posting, and we send
you our condolences on Tigger's passing.  We definitely understand what
a large hole these special ones leave in our hearts when they go, and we
know how much you miss him.  Please find comfort in remembering that you
gave Tigger all the best and that he enjoyed all of his days with you;
he was certainly a lucky guy, and we know he understood how much you
loved him.  Yes, you are so right about how invaluable the support is of
the people and piggies of the GPDD; we hope you will be able to post
again soon.  We also send best wishes to Pooh girl and Domino.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday