[Gpdd] Virtual: A mini report

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Mon May 28 01:14:34 EDT 2007

Charlie, Jolly Rodent here --
We promised to tell you about all the events but our time here has been
packed with activities, events, and of course spending time with old and new
friend.
     I tried one of those water sport things today --I guess it's safe to
tell now since I'm ok. I was watergliding if that's what it's called -- flying
with a big parachute type thing being pulled from a boat. Yaya had advised me
against it but you know how we strong manly boars are. It was all fine until I
came down all too suddenly. I nearly drowned. I hadn't worn a life jacket
either. I was scrambling to stay afloat. The rescue raft picked me up and everyone
applauded at how fine I'd done and what a good swimmer I was. If only they
knew.
     Sailor Willie, Choco and Mama-Wanda are participated in   "play with the
water bottle until empty." I'm not sure who won but they were having a great
time of it -- making the competition fun for all, all the way around.
     So many things to tell about, but you know how we piggies are. We also
like to sleep and that's just what I'm going to do right now!   : )
     By the way, Apache, Snowball's (Carla's) relatively new --but not too
new --little brother is going to perform Beethoven Pig's Rumblestrut Blues.
Remember, Snowball is the last surviving member of the original band. Jan the Boar
and Pumpkin -- er....Mr. P. have done this before so won't have to pratice
much. Jenni's Wolfi and Burkle, Beethoven's great nephews are going to perform
with us.

Happy wheeks from all,
Charlie, Jolly Rodents