[Gpdd] Announcement - Please Welcome Archie

Julia Kennedy tabithaporter at yahoo.com
Mon May 28 08:32:51 EDT 2007

Hi guys!

Thank you so much to all of you who e-mailed me on the
loss of my beloved Paddington.  He is still very much
missed in all our hearts, but we know that life still
goes on.  The girls have been bickering ever since he
left, so I took the decision to get another boy.  I
found Leo at a rescue centre, and decided to bring him
home.  He had been there for about 4 to 6 months, and
his history was unknown but he's about a year and a
half old.  He is a tri-colour, short haired, mainly
smooth gentlepig, but I think he has a touch of aby in
him, as he has a spiky mane down his back like a
dinosaur.  He has also be renamed Archie.

As an intact boy, he has not yet been able to meet the
ladies, which is frustrating him, rather!  However, he
had his op on Friday, which went well, and so only
another 5 weeks waiting and then he can meet them!

He is a lovely boy, although he really doesn't like
being handled yet, however, I suspect he will never
really be a cuddle pig!

The girls, of course, are currently away at Lake
Elsinore, not that I have heard a peep out of them!
Can anyone let me know if they see 5 gorgeous girls
wearing kilts running amok anywhere, please??

Warm wheeks to you all!

Julia, Cordelia, Persephone, Emily, Bearlette, Phoebe
and Archie

remembering Tabitha, Charlotte, Perdita, Ophelia,
Delilah, Timothy, Iolanthe, Belinda and Paddington at
the bridge

____________________________________________________________________________________Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.