[Gpdd] Virtual: Pig-O Closing Ceremony

maryfran at faststatschecks.com maryfran at faststatschecks.com
Mon May 28 13:46:03 EDT 2007

Hello from Lake Elsinore

California Cookie here.

My cagemate Little Bear is totally engaged today in the Pigloo Drag and
Toss. There is a lot of competition for this event and she is wanting this
one bad.

The tribute to Bing last night was bittersweet, and a wonderful balmy
evening at the beach was had by all. Wheee all let out fur down, there was
music by our excellent piggie band and dancing. The fireworks display was
breathtaking after an ample buffet, and many guinea pig couples and friends
ended up sleeping on the beach in the various beach blankets and cuddle cups
that had been dragged out to watch the events.

Those (mostly the young 'uns) who were still wanting a little action after
the fireworks headed over to the Bikini Beach Club for more carrotbeer and
dancing. Security pig Daisy accompanied the group who were by and large well
behaved. However reports of table dancing (mainly the sows)inside and poo
hockey outdoors (mainly the boars) were not exaggerated. All said, whee had
a much smaller turnout for breakfast this morning and are expecting to see
some piggies with sore heads later on.

Final events are taking place at the Lake Elsinore Storm Ball Park today to
be followed by the sure to be emotional closing ceremonies. So many pig
friendships have been forged here this wheekend among piggies of all
nations. They are a beacon to slaves everywhere.

My darling Snowball and I are planning a delightful kayak trip through the
wetlands and wildlife preserve down at the end of the lake today. All
piggies are getting the most out of this last day at the Lake, swimming,
boating, yes, water-skiing, parasailing (inspired by Charlie), romping on
the beach, volleyball. It is truly idyllic.

Tomorrow the manly boars will begin dismantling the Pigolympic Village and
most of our dear friends will be returning home via PigAir. Wheee are so
blessed to have had this event in our own hometown. Our private beach is now
even more special.

I must be off now. My Snowball awaits.

 --California Cookie
with Little Bear, Snowball and slave Mary Fran