[Gpdd] Rainbow bridge. Re: Condolences

adcavy at aol.com adcavy at aol.com
Mon May 28 15:15:55 EDT 2007

Hi Slaves,

Just wanted to say thank you to all slaves who emailed me on the
passing of our beloved pigs. I still have a couple of emails to finish
just to let you know I hadn't forgotten.

We would like to send our condolences to Grace and Pork Chop on the
passing of Oreo.

To Jen and Paully on losing Lilly and to Kelly and Sean on the passing
of Bailey.

It is always a comfort and brings a smile to think of all our piggies
 from the past waiting at the bridge to greet all their friends and show
them the ropes.

Best Wishes,

Antoinette.

Get a FREE AOL Email account with 2GB of storage.  Plus, share and
store photos and experience exclusively recorded live music Sessions
 from your favourite artists. Find out more at
http://info.aol.co.uk/joinnow/?ncid=548.