[Gpdd] Vitrual PO's

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Mon May 28 22:48:51 EDT 2007

Hello fellow slaves,
  I did hear from the girls today.
  They said they had been so busy with
  all the festivities that they had forgotten
  to write. They said they had such a
  lovely time and they were well
  "behaved". ( Wheek all know different
  huh.) I think they realized that I would
  be a little upset when they didn't come
  home with the gown's I had sent with
  them. I guess they didn't know Spunky
  had reported to me about their"little incident"
  on Pig Air. They made up a story about
  how the auctioned off their gown's for
  a local rescue. No mention of the name
  of course of what rescue or shelter that
  they gave the money too, imagine that. Well
  also to draw attention away from the dresses
  they told me that Spunky had been in the
  Sow's quarters on the plane but they weren't
  sure what they were doing. According to
  them a fellow sow that wanted to remain
  anonymous told them they had seen Spunky
  leaving. I bet it was an anonymous sow. (Wink,
  Wink. Those silly girls of mine.
  I think I will check to see if they can attend
  the "Betty Ford Center" (for their drinking
  habits.) My boyfriend said he would call
  and see if he could make reservations for
  them since former President Gerald Ford's
  birth place is in Omaha.
  I will give them some time to confess and
  if they don't I will give them a "hot paw"
  (so to speak) and tell them where
  piggies who have to much carrot wine
  may wind up.
  Oh the trials of being a young Sows