[Gpdd] HEALTH- diurectics

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Mon May 28 23:45:05 EDT 2007

Good question Jaime.  I don't know why, unless there was an existing problem, you would give a GP diuretic.  The only time I've ever heard of a process like this is for piggies with pneumonia or heart problems that have excess fluid and that's a specific med.  Their digestive and urinary systems are so different from ours.  Perhaps an increase in fluid for a bladder infection but just water usually does it.

  Who's giving a diuretic and why?

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug