[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL]<pictures of lake elsinore>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Tue May 29 10:31:40 EDT 2007

hi all,
Mary fran has sent us some pigtures of lake elsinore! Maybe your pigs are
home right now but mine are probably flying somewhere about the ocean and in
the meantime it's nice for us slaves to see where they enjoyed themselves.
This is the storm baseball stadium:
http://brick39.hyves.org/67950001-68000000/67974101-67974200/67974129_5_Jz1j.jpeg
And this is beautiful lake elsinore:
http://brick39.hyves.org/67950001-68000000/67974101-67974200/67974128_6_IWNo.jpeg
(you can also see them on http://winkysgirls.hyves.nl/ also for updated
information if mieke had time to do that)
I see in my inbox that i have some email from my masters but we dutchies
also had a long weekend ('pinksteren' we call it, my dictionary translates
it as whitsuntide) so i have a lot of work to catch up on, i'll post them
later in the week. And i must have the cages nice and clean for my herd.
(i'm not sure but if i don't, i think i'll get another lecture about those
priorities ;-) )
Grtz from a very lonely slave ;-)
Janneke