[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Ophelia Orchid, Curly Shirley, and Monkey Moomstone

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue May 29 13:44:57 EDT 2007

Annette and the Magic 58, we are so very sorry to hear of the passings
of Ophelia Orchid, Curly Shirley, and Monkey Moomstone.  It is so
difficult to lose just one piggie; three within ten days must be so much
harder, and our hearts go out to you.  They are all so lucky, though,
that you rescued them, and we have no doubt that they enjoyed all of
their days with you.  How could they not, when you understood their
fears and needs so well?  It was so considerate of you to give Monkey
Moomstone playtime in old terracotta chimney stacks and flower pots in
the run when you saw he was afraid of being outdoors in the daylight.
He, Ophelia Orchid, and Curly Shirley certainly knew how much they were
loved, and we bet they are now together once more, sharing happy
memories of their time with you.  We send our condolences on their passings.

Thank you for all of the great work you did in rescuing piggies.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday