[Gpdd] Virtual: An update on the Pig Olymics --before leaving for home

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Tue May 29 16:18:10 EDT 2007

Chester here,  a very happy Jolly Rodent. (Wow, diamond is something special.
She is not only great to be with, but gorgeous with her long flowing hair.)

     The cilantro pull event started out with very few piggies signed up, but
where there's cilantro you'll find Guinea Pigs! Zathas, Jan the boar, Jimmy
Jr., Little Bear, Brownie -- I could go on and on about the pigs who pulled. We
had whole teams. Snowball, he's a big LAPS pig and his little brother Apache,
even Mr. P (sometimes known as Pumpkin) decided to jump into the fun. Then
there were the piggies either going limp and stiff when picked up. Gee, Dunya
sure did go stiff!

     Harry Carey announced for the benefit of the piggies at the Bridge. That
was very touching and sad for some of us who miss our buds.

     We REALLY wish more of the piggies (their slaves -- hint!) would report
on thier experiences. We are having such a hugely good time that it's hard for
us to find time but the more who report the more our slaves know just what we
are doing. Of course we don't want to tell them everything, but we're
basicaly on our good behavior. No one has been arrested!  :)

By for now.

Chester, Jolly Rodent <---- who was almost an "only pig" after Charlie's
experience.