[Gpdd] Care: Enclosures

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Tue May 29 18:11:53 EDT 2007

Hiya Suzy,
     You can purchase piggy (small animal) pet enclosures (I Think they'd
called piggy play yards -- you can look it up online) for about $10. They offer
more space if you use them "open" so to speak. Put the ends against a cage &
wall, etc. Just be sure they can't get out. The cube squares are great-- you can
link them together and make them into a folding enclosure.   Check out C   &
 C cages so you can get a look at them. I bought a child's large molded
plastic swimming pull for my guys for play time for those times when I'm not up to
setting up their whole sha-bang. (I have 4 play yards, acquired over time.) I
have a king size sheet that I use to line the pool. When I'm done I just shake
out the piggy poos outside and "roll" the pool into another room and set it
upright against a wall.

     Others will give you more complete advice.
     By the way, a friend picked up one of mine for $3.00 in a thrift store.

All best,
Alge