[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: Oops - Snipset is embarrassed

Kirsten McKnight kirsten.mcknight at gmail.com
Tue May 29 22:32:51 EDT 2007

Oops, whee are very embarrassed by giving away the secrets of our good
friends Miss Perky and Miss Pooky... but they are good table dancers!! LOL.

Whee think Jimmy Jr and Spunky are still running from the purple nail polish
LMM, Kiki and Ladybug threatened them with!

Miss Perky and Miss Pooky however have each of their three toes different
colours to match the rainbow in honour of departed friends they said. And
they have little decals of flowers on top of the polish.

L'il Miz Moppit has been very happy with the various hairstyles she has
gotten try. She has bought out the beauty supply stores stock of hair
ribbons and bows and whee don't quite know how we will fit them all in our
luggage. perhaps the Brothers Grin will be so kind as to ship them home when
they fly their ratcorde home to Hamilton.

Whee must go - whee hear there is parsley shooters and dandelion sunrises
available. And my all time favourite - yoghurt schnapps!

wheeks and squeeks
Snipset, the empress of the universe (and chaperone to the Critter Crew -
now if only whee could figure out where they have all disappeared too...
oops wasn't supposed to let on whee lost our charges!)