[Gpdd] MISC: LAPS

Heather Eickmeyer eickmeha at gmail.com
Tue May 29 23:24:56 EDT 2007

Hi, it's Hamlet here, your LAPS secretary.

If you haven't looked at the LAPS community webpage in a while, check it
out: http://cavies-laps.blogspot.com/   President Jimmy Jr. just uploaded
his picture and so did his brother Spunky.  Daisy, I know you were
interested in running for VP.  Do you have a picture that you can share so
that every pig can see your pretty face?

To all, if you have any updates, let me know.
Plus, send me your pigtures so we can associate your names to your
beautiful/handsome faces.  You can do this several ways:
* Send me a link to your pigture online
* Send me your pigture
* Upload your pigtures to Flickr and send me the link

And for the more petite pigs out there, you can join the LAPS members in
training list.  :-p

Wishing you all giant hay piles and buffets of veggies,
Hamlet
eickmeha at gmail.com