[Gpdd] Silly:Home at last!

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Tue May 29 23:39:56 EDT 2007

Well fellow slaves, it is good to be home from the Olympigs.  It was quite a weekend I must say.  First I must give a heartfelt salute and thanks to our very gracious hostess in Lake Elsinore.  It was kind and brave of you to host the games this year.

  On to my report.  Glynis, Duke is a very sweet gentlemanly little guy.  The Lady Bug is quite smitten with him and is still talking about him even as I write.  When they met at the registration desk he presented her with the single red rose and she became very shy.  They shared the rose almost immediately and I mean that literally, they ate it!  Frankly it's no wonder Duke has gained a little weight as he certainly liked the pellets and hay Lady Bug had with her.

  Penny, I'm afraid the Piggyfriends are going home a bit spoiled as they certainly took to the orchard and timothy hay as well as the pellets.  (Fortunately, I had loads with me.) They said they had nothing like them at home and were planning to ask you about it.  I told them that unfortunately, humans can be quite stupid and as a result, neither product could be sent to England.  They were very disappointed.  Daisy Piggyfriend is not only beautiful but witty and charming as well.  She and Duke were a very great help to The Lady Bug in her duties as well as her off time.

  I still can't believe how fast a little blind piggy can move.  She and Duke and Daisy kept running away from me so fast I couldn't keep up.  They would disappear for hours and when they came back Duke was smiling and the girls kept giggling.  No one would tell me what happened but I did notice a lot of sand in their fur on several occasions as well as a strong smell of apple wine on Lady Bug.  All I can say Glynis is that it is a good thing Duke is a gentleman.

  Now, in defense of Miss Perky and Miss Pooky Birdie, yes, they had a good time but all in all really were good little girls.  They were always sober and responsible when they reported to The Lady Bug to help her in her duties.  She was pleased with them and the way they conducted themselves.  I gather it was more a case of they don't get out very much rather than being "bad' girls.  I don't really think you have too much to worry about.

  That is basically my report.  I'm glad to be home but must say everyone there was either beautiful or handsome.  All of you have clever and talented Masters and Mistresses. All the games were amazing and I still think The Lady Bug won the grass eating contest as she can really put it away.

  Joan, slave to a tired (and still giggling) Lady Bug