[Gpdd] Virtual: Pigs in Far Far Away

Carly Austin candi191999 at yahoo.com
Wed May 30 08:39:13 EDT 2007

I have heard rumblings about my piggies.  I understand
that Aeva has won the walk on poo contest, even though
she didn't really walk, her momma pushed her in a
wheel chair.  (I hear it was on that MTV shop Pimp My
Ride!)  Liam told me that her chair has diamonds in
the wheel spinners, and it blows bubbles as she moves!

Emma won an honerary metal for best wheel chair
pusher!  (She proudly states she did not pop a
wheelie!)  And that the pigloo run was sooooooo much
fun!  She got so excited about it, she dropped a bean!
I also heard that she won a metal for the contest, my
butt looks like an owl!  She sais it does, (along with
everyone that has ever seen her)  something about
those big abby swirls on her tush!
Froders and Liam had a good time too, but I hear they
were trouble makers.  I hear that they went to a bar
that had some "dancing".  Froders said that he used up
all his Alfalfa chips on one of the "dancers".
Naughty pigs, I will have to have a talk with those
boys.  I heard that they somehow landed in Piggy Jail,
it had something to do with a Parsley Pull that got
way out of hand, names were called (Furr Ball, Bean
Eater, to name a few)  and then the fur Flew.
Thankfully Lady Bug stepped in and split up the fight.
 (Don't mess with the Bug!)  She put Froders, Liam and
the other two boys into piggy jail.  Unfortunately the
fence was not high enough and Froders jumped it, and
then let out the other three pigs!

I am not sure if my boys ever did get into any
contest, sounds like they were busy.

Anyway, that is all I know so far! Those pigs are
funny, such trouble makers!

Carly and the four little missing pigs!