[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: PO

Conklin Kacee Kacee.Conklin at HCAHealthcare.com
Wed May 30 10:43:37 EDT 2007

Kiki here.

Well, we finally got back from Lake Elsinore and boy did I get in
trouble.  Our Munchee Mom didn't realize how much of her cosmetics I was
bringing and how much was used!  She also wasn't happy there was so much
hair associated with her cosmetics and said how could she use these now?
Look at all those paw prints!  Well, I told her what a big hit they were
and what a great time we all had getting all prettied up and she calmed
down a little.  She seemed to like the lavender nail polish on my nails
although she complained that I would never sit still long enough for HER
to do my nails.  She asked if I competed in anything and I did mention
that I took part in the cilantro pull.  That was the first time I had
ever had cilantro and suggested maybe she could buy us some for a treat
sometimes.  She said she'd think about it.  That means "yes" I know.
She's so predicable.  We're spoiled rotten and we like it that way.

Jimmee and Kaitlyn were off most of the time, I think competing.  I'm
not sure if they won any of the events but they seemed to have a great
time.  I think Jimmee spent a lot of time flirting with all of the
girls.

I finally got to meet Duke, although just briefly.  He was otherwise
occupied which made me a little jealous.  I guess we need to be "just
friends."  Sigh.  Kaitlyn got a lot of attention.  Those boars really
seem to like the petite ones!   It was great getting to meet everyone I
have heard so much about.  We look forward to the next get together.

Kiki of the Munchee Ten