[Gpdd] Miscellaneous Teddy

Mary Mentz marynwill2006 at earthlink.net
Wed May 30 01:26:06 EDT 2007

I am so sorry I have not wrote in a while.I have had a lot going on.I as
everyone know's live in Florida I have to have window units as Hurricane
Charlie took out our central heat and air and FEMA refused to pay for it
anyway's I found something Teddy loves.I give him bottled water from the
fridge so about noon I put an ice cube in his water.He will sit there and
chew on the ice cube and sometimes he will sit there and lick the ice cube
He absolutely has a ball and enjoy's it.I called his vet to tell her she
said it helps him trim his teeth so I had a brain fart take his favorite
fruit and put it in the middle of the ice cube like a fruit cube.I have not
done it yet but I am so thinking of doing it he might like it or put some
fruit in a blender and make it a puree and freeze it and feed it to him he
might like that.I have to run I am making potato salad for dinner.I cook the
taters for 30 minutes while they are hot I add all the ingredients and as it
cools off the taste permeates the  rest of the ingredients and it is so good

Mary Mentz
Marynwill2006 at earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~marynwill2006/
http://MaryMentz.bebo.com