[Gpdd] MISC Lilac and Lavender say thank you.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Wed May 30 15:18:01 EDT 2007

This is a message from two little piggies, Lilac and Lavender.

We were taken to a place called Cavies Castle, where a kind lady took care of us. Then we were put into a carrier and driven here to a place called Piggyfriends, where we were put into a green cage and given lots to eat.

The person who brought us here said that lots of nice people have sent us welcome messages so we would like to say " thank you " to them all, but very quietly because we are very little and a wee bit scared.

There are lots of empty cages here. We have been told that the piggies who live in them are all away at an important event called the Pig Olympigs but that they will soon be home and we will get to meet them all.

We are very excited about this as it will be good to see those big piggies and hear about their adventures.

Thank you all for thinking about us.

Love and piggy kisses from Lilac and Lavender Piggyfriend. ( We like having names. We didn't have them before ).

As dictated to Penny.