[Gpdd] virtual: PO

Alicia VanMaanen aliciavanmaanen at hotmail.com
Wed May 30 16:16:10 EDT 2007

Sailor Willie reporting in here now that I have returned and am trying to
retrain my slave as she has forgotten how to get me food now and all the
time again. Boy it's hard to find good slaves but she's not that bad. The PO
were wonderful, and I had so much fun. I got to spend time with all of my
firends especially the Jolly rodents and many others. It was fun
particiatping in the many differnt events. I really dont' think we had a
winner to emptying the water bottle the fastest as we were all having to
much fun playing iwth them and gettting wet.

The scenery and everything is wonderful out in California and my girlfriend
Boo Boo bear Hare and her sister Fugly even came to cheer me on in the
events. I behaved though don't worry mom. I was quite the gentle pig even
when some became very wild at the bar and had to much carrot wine to drink.
I was behaved and minded my manners. I can't wait til the next virtual
event. it was so much fun and I love getting to see all of my other piggie
friends.

Sailor Willie

PS Well I gotta go get my slave to bring me some more food so until next
time.