[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: Pigolympigs

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Wed May 30 16:25:23 EDT 2007

Hello Everypig and Parents -

Carmen and Shakira came reluctantly but safely home and asked me to forward this message to all:

Thanks to everyone who pigticipated in the Pigolympigs!  There were many memorable feats of derring-do and breathtaking moments.  The tribute to the Rainbow Bridge pigs was solemn and heartfelt.

We enjoyed the beauty contest so much that we may get jobs at the cosmetics counter at Carson Pirie Scott - or maybe in the "social" dresses section.  Maybe we'll go into business like former piggies in Mary Kay Cosmetics.  We never saw so many gorgeous pigs!  Parents, look carefully in the hay - your sow's tiara might just be hidden there (some sows were a little shy - not Miss Perky and Miss Pooky, though.............)

We also want to thank Lady Bug and Daisy for handling security and making sure everypig had a good time and enjoyed themselves safely.  A big thank you to the caring piggies who went early and set up the Olympig Village for us (it was awesome!).  And finally, a HUGE thank you to the "behind the scenes" workers who kept the veggie buffets fresh and stocked, and everypig's glass full of carrot wine.  You made the whole event for us!
--
Wheeks,

Rayna, Carmen and teenager Shakira
Taffy, Sundae and Tosca in mem