[Gpdd] Behavior

grace ramp gracetheface at yahoo.com
Thu May 31 10:00:26 EDT 2007

First, thank you all so much for all your kind words of sympathy for Oreo's passing.  I just got word from the vet that her ashes are in and it made me so sad all over again. I had them make a little footprint mold and it is so sweet.  She had really crooked toes and they did a perfect job.  You can tell its her just by looking.
  Now to business.  When I first got Oreo she was a shy, neglected little thing and she was a biter too.  I got two of those small pet playpen enclosures and hooked them up together and would just sit in there with her and let her walk around me and get used to me.  It worked because she finally got adjusted to being around people and being held.  She would let me hold her and brush her for as long as I wanted.  And would purr like a little cat.  One thing though, Pork Chop, my other pig could climb out of the enclosure and escape.  It was like a jail break.  You could see her pulling herself up the fence, getting to the top and then jumping down and running off.  Oreo never quite got the hang of the escape.  She would try to push the walls down.  I hope this helps.
  Grace and Pork Chop with Oreo always in my heart