[Gpdd] MISC: One Year Adoption Anniversary!!

Shauna Osteen shauna1313 at gmail.com
Thu May 31 17:07:08 EDT 2007

Hello Everyone,
I feel like a bad mom right now since I didn't get this posted soon enough,
but today May 31st is Miss Zeussy's one year adoption anniversary with us!!
It has been a wonderful year since Miss Zeussy entered our lives and we hope
for many more! We will be celebrating with an extra carrot(her favorite) or
two and a brand new cardboard tube for Miss Zeussy!

~Shauna, Proud Piggie Parent of Quentin and Miss Zeussy, as well as Momo
waiting at the Bridge.