[Gpdd] Virtual: Rumblestrut Blues lyrics & thanks to all who Memorial outing come together

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Thu May 31 21:32:28 EDT 2007

First, many thanks to all those who worked to make the traditional Memorial
day Wheeekend a la` Piggy happen.   Help me friends from the Netherlands, -- is
it Jan (the person) and Mieke who made detaled lists of activities and
paticipants? I know you did a lot of work! Thanks.

To all of you others Mary Fran, Susi -- wow I could go on and on and as soon
as I send this I'm going to feel terrible. Who came up with the LAPS ides and
site? " http://cavies-laps.blogspot.com/   " You did a wonderful job. So sorry
that Juliet left us prior to the festivites. And the same for Mary D's Tigger
and other piggies called home suddenly. Please know we all appreciate those
listed and those not listed here.

See the lyrics to Rumblestrut Blues! (3rd set of lyrics on the site)

Pay careful attention to exact spelling of web address:   "
jenni-piggys.blinkz.com "

You'll get to see Beethoven and the rest of the band. Carla's (M) Snowball is
still with us. The rest of the piggies have gone on to the Bridge.

Jenni C. and her husband's band did the VERY limited edition CD. Beethoven
gets all the credit but truth is, his slave Jenni"really" wrote the vocals.
Kudos!

The old website is no longer accessible, Alas....

Now, however, I'm going to try and download Rumblestrut Blues, the son.   :)

Alge   <--- mommy of the late Ebeneezer WoollyBear on base guitar.