[Gpdd] Health: Skinny pigs

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Thu Nov 1 00:32:37 EDT 2007

Dear Fugly's Momma,

     This sounds like something to write and submit editorials on or have
breeding these poor things made illegal somehow.

     Too forthright? Never. I agree with every word you've said. Piggies have
enough problems with their delicate little bodies without imposing additional
and severe stresses upon them.

     Do you remember the Japanese Waltzing Mice -- they may still be around.
 Because of a defect in the inner ear they went in circles. All the time. How
wonderfully entertaining, huh? It would have remained a rare defect if some
opportunistic and callus morons hadn't started breeding them just FOR that
defect.

     God, but I wish I were healthy. I'd become a menace to these idiots who
promote these harmful breeding practices. The public needs to be educated. As
long as there's a market there will be a supply. And even with education, some
won't care -- but many will.

Applauding you,
Alge and the Jolly Rodents